QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a Motivated and experienced Warehouse Supervisor looking for either a new challenge or a company culture change?
Our client, a large medical device company, is currently looking for Warehouse Supervisor for their receiving and inspection department!
Competitive salary and benefits are offered by this well known company! Easy access from major highways and a high-tech working environment makes this a desired position!
Two direct hire openings available at this time
Shifts: 6:00AM – 2:30PM OR 9:00AM – 5:00PM (will vary based on the department)
Note: It is helpful if candidates are flexible for either shift – this company will interview and decide based on skills/experience which department is a best fit.
The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for the following: Overseeing Receiving and Inspection personnel ( 8 – 15 direct reports), ensuring that all inbound materials are correctly and accurately processed, daily labor forecasting and adjustments, effective communication and collaboration between other managers and supporting staff, production and use of SAP and operational reports, training and coaching required for the team’s success.
Other Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Hold training sessions & quarterly meetings in front of large groups of staff
- Attend daily/weekly board meetings
- Keep and maintain accurate records & reports of daily production
- Previous experience supervising 5+ employees within a warehouse setting
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems and Accuracy programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP experience is preferred
- Public speaking experience (must be comfortable to present data/metrics to various levels within organization
- Lean experience is a PLUS
For immediate consideration, contact Randstad at 508-634-1388. Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
If interested, please apply online at https://www.randstadusa.com/jobs/search/309/S_670301/warehouse-manager_southbridge?utm_source=craigslist&utm_campaign=job%20ads&utm_medium=job%20post