Take a look at the high school sports action around the area on Monday afternoon…
- In a five-inning ballgame in Auburn, the Rockets defeated the David Prouty Panthers.
- Atop Muggett Hill, Bay Path defeated visiting Keefe Tech behind a strong pitching performance by Nate Shoemaker as the Minutemen picked up an 18-2 win.
- The Oxford Pirates improved to 6-1 on the season with a 7-3 victory over the visiting Millbury Woolies. Jason Panient took the bump for Oxford.
- Roman Krochmalnyckyj toed the rubber for Tantasqua and was able to shut down the Southbridge lineup in a 13-1 Warriors win over the Pioneers. Krochmalnyckyj fanned five over five innings of work, scattering four Southbridge hits. The Pioneers committed six errors in the field.
- In a five-inning contest, Bay Path picked up a 16-4 win over Keefe Tech.
- The Oxford softball team was able to top their peers from Millbury with a 10-4 Pirates victory.
- Tantasqua were able to shut down Southbridge with a 13-1 Warriors win over the Pioneers.